Over the past year or so I have started listening to podcasts more and more, especially while I am driving or flying! I have expanded my library quite a bit in this time and I wanted to share my favorite ‘shows’ with you all!
1. What We Said — This podcast is produced by two gals in their early 20’s and they talk about a variety of different things such as health, social media, beauty, and overall wellness. This is easily my favorite podcast because the hosts are so relatable and get very vulnerable and real, which makes it that much more interesting.
2. Diet Starts Tomorrow — I mean, the title says it all! This podcast is about all things health related from diet, fitness, and the mental aspect of being healthy. It’s hilarious and the guests that they interview always have such great insight as they are typically professionals in their field.
3. The Morning Toast — “Here are the top five stories that you need to know before taking a bite out of your morning toast”. Basically, a condensed overview of five news stories from sports, entertainment, and sometimes politics. Super funny and nice to stay caught up in daily news!
4. The Skinny Confidential — This is by far the most professional podcast I listen to. Basically every episode, the two hosts will interview a different guest ranging from a business mogul to an influencer and ask them a variety of different questions. I usually don’t listen to every single episode, but the titles that catch my eye never disappoint.
5. Don’t Blame Me — The millennial version of Dr. Laura. Listeners can call in and ask the host (and usually a guest) for some advice on basically any topic and Meghan will give them her honest thoughts and advice. Some of the problems people have are so interesting and she does give pretty good advice, so this is definitely worth a listen!
6. Views — This podcast is hosted by a couple of my favorite Youtubers! They talk about all sorts of random topics, and put on this podcast mostly for entertainment purposes. Honestly, if you don’t watch David and Jason on Youtube you probably will not enjoy this podcast very much.
7. Mile Higher — If you love conspiracy theories and mysteries, this podcast is definitely for you! The hosts go into depth about a variety of different theories and mysteries and it is so interesting to listen to topics you may never otherwise get to hear discussed! Examples of just a few topics they have covered include the Titanic conspiracy theory, Jonbenet Ramsey’s murder, and Marilyn Monroe’s death.
What podcasts are you loving right now? Let me know!!